So yesterday I took my engagement ring in to get sized and on top of it costing $50 dollars I won't get it back until Dec 5th.
The reason that I had to do this was because the place where Trent bought my ring isn't located out here. He asked them if they were located out here but they must have mis understood him because there is one in Washington State but not DC...big difference let me tell you. So therefore to get my warrenty and everything done I have to find a company out here that the company he bought it from will accept. So I hope they will accept Kay Jewelers because those are all over and they should be able to check and clean my ring. just sucks that I can't get it sized for free.
On a more positive note..I will be home in 29 days for Christmas!! YAY...its coming so fast!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
ali-
if it means anything to you, i do all my shopping at Kay and love them. I've had nothing but good luck with their customer service.
Thanks I appreciate that because I am kind of nervous about taking my ring to someone else but also don't want it to fall off my finger.
Post a Comment