Monday, October 27, 2008

Friends

So tonight I got and pick up my friend from the airport who is here all week. She leaves next Monday. I am very excited to have another person in my apartment...but to now add to the one extra person in my apartment...my friend Christa is MOVING in with me on Tuesday. So that means in a matter of two days I will go from having one person and a cat to 3 people and a cat! I am excited to have someone living with me full time for a month.
The best thing about it is that Mowgli will have now 3 people this week to wake up at the butt crack of dawn and then 2 people next week. What works out great for me though is Christa will be living in my apartment while I am home for 5 days so I don't have to worry about other people taking care of Mowgli for me! That will be nice!! YAY!! Mowgli will have someone to play with her and clean up after her.
All I can say is Thank good ness I have a couch now!

No comments: