Saturday, October 20, 2007
Lata Gaters
The last few days. Thursday we went on a tour of the Secret Service. That was great. I got to see a water cooled computer which was pretty awesome. Also we got to see where they have like 8 different channels hooked up to watch all the different cable channels to keep up on the news. So that was pretty cool. I did some christmas shopping in the gift shop...shhh it was a good time though. Then today, Friday, I got done with work really early. I was actually done at 12 with my work but hung around and did some extra stuff until 2. So I got to go home early and took a NAP..it was amazing. Then I went and hung out with my Mala to try to get my mind off the fact that Trent is coming tomorrow. :D YAY!! He gets in around 7 pm so it is going to be a long day tomorrow anticipating his arrival. Anyway it should be a great weekend. You probably won't hear from me again until Wednesday. Hope all is well!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment