Tuesday, October 30, 2007

day in and day out

Today was mid review at our agency. This means that our advisor came to where we work at and they talked to our supervisor and us to see how everything is going. There are 9 of us at Interpol that are through The Washington Center. So when we received an e-mail saying they needed to come there I sent out an e-mail to set up times for everyone to be able to meet with them. I didn't think it would be a big deal to set this whole schedule up but people are stressful. No one can ever make up their mind...ha ha..but my Advisor was really happy that I took the initiative to step up and set up this schedule to get it out of the way for every one and make it easier one every. I was told by Mala's supervisor that my advisor was realy impressed with the fact that I stepped up and scheduled all of this out for them. So hopefully I got a positive review. I am sure I did but it is still nerve wracking not knowing.
But things are still going great at Interpol. I love it there. Right now I am going through the whole do I graduate in December or do I wait until May and where do I apply and when do I apply and what to apply for. All these questions with no true answers are starting to become stressful. If you know me even a little bit you know that I like to know all the whos whats wheres and whens all the time so this not knowing is driving me crazy. But I am about to get a break from it. I get to go home in 10 days to see everyone. I will be sticking around home on Friday Nov 9 and saturday and then heading towards Trents on Sunday and be on campus on sunday night because Monday I have an ortho appointment in Spencer. So if you are going to be around let me know. Anyway I hope all is well with everyone! Miss everyone! Take care!

No comments: